Hi, we’re OnCodes
Welcome to the OnCodes Refund Rules
The products that we sell here are digital goods and cannot be “returned”, so your entitlement to a refund is designed with this in mind. Of course, in addition to these rules, each country has its own laws surrounding refunds, and these local laws are not excluded if they apply to you.
Before you ask for a refund from us
If you have purchased an item from us and you are experiencing a technical issue with the item we recommend that you contact us on [email protected] and seek assistance. Often we’ll be able to help to troubleshoot your problem.
Asking for refunds from us
We understand, however, that sometimes the we may not be able to solve your issue or there may be circumstances in which a refund is warranted. In this case, here are the circumstances in which we would provide you with a refund:
- Item is “not as described” or the item doesn’t work the way it should.
- Item has a security vulnerability
- Item support is promised but not provided
Item is “not as described” or the item doesn’t work the way it should.
If an item doesn’t work the way it should then the we will fix the issue by updating the item. An item is “not as described” if it is materially different from the item description or preview. If the issue can’t be fixed or it turns out that the item is “not as described” then you would be entitled to a refund from us.
Item has a security vulnerability
If an item contains a security vulnerability and can’t easily be fixed you would be entitled to a refund from us. If the item can be fixed, then we will do so promptly by updating the item. If the item contains a security vulnerability that is not patched in an appropriate timeframe then we would provide a refund for the item.
Item support is promised but not provided
If we advertises item as including item support, you have a current support entitlement, and you are not provided that support in accordance with the item support policy we would provide you with a refund.
We are obliged to give policy refunds in any of the situations listed below.
- You don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it
- The item did not meet your expectations or you feel the item is of low quality
- You simply change your mind
- You bought an item by mistake
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item
- You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund
- You can no longer access the item because it has been removed.